Quality Technician – Final Inspection Temp to Perm
We are recruiting for a Quality Technician- Final inspection, for our customer based in Northampton.
- To verify that finished parts (excluding Hopper Assemblies) conform to available engineering drawings by measurement and visual inspection before releasing to Despatch.
- To record reject reasons when necessary and coordinate rework/repair of parts with Team Leaders as required and reinspection when corrected.
- To complete first off part inspection process recording results and presenting to Quality Manager.
- To complete and record Ishida Base Assembly pre-delivery inspection (PDI) using the customer owned checklist, electronically scanning records for filing.
- To ensure parts rejected by customers are properly repaired/replaced and re-inspected before returning to customer.
- Supporting Pack and Despatch activities when necessary.
- Inspection workstation housekeeping and tooling management.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to use basic hand-held measuring equipment including rules, micrometres, Vernier callipers and tape measures.
- Ability to effectively manage own workload and work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible approach to respond to changing priorities.
- Ability to use company MIE System.
- Potential to be trained in use of coordinate measuring equipment (Faro Arm).
Pay; £9-£9.50 per hour
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 070-1530
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.