Lift Service and Breakdown Engineer
We are recruiting an Experienced Lift Service and Breakdown Engineer based Northampton covering Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Lincolnshire.
Working Hours: 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday (Overtime as required)
Salary: £32,000 per annum Negotiable depending on experience, plus overtime & company van
34 days holiday per annum including Bank Holiday also 1 day for your birthday
This role will suit someone who is happy to travel away from home occasionally during the week and wants a challenging and interesting job and is able to make a real difference to the overall company performance.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate must be able to complete wide ranging engineering tasks, both electrical and mechanical. This will involve working on lifts including maintenance, repairs and breakdowns.
Broad range of repairs experience from minor to full re-ropes, ram seal changes etc, would be an advantage but is not essential.
- NVQ 3 or equivalent Lift Engineer
- Carry out all jobs in a safe and thoughtful manner
- Must be self-motivated and flexible
- Good time management
- Attend breakdowns and rectify faults with minimal assistance (when required)
- Good technical reporting and communication skills
- You would be required to be added to the call out rota for out of hours calls for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Full driving licence
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.