Experienced Credit Controller
We are recruiting for an Experienced Credit Controller for our customer based in Milton Keynes.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 0830-1700
The job will consist of but will not be limited to;
- Managing and collecting payments via phone and email
- Updating direct debt details.
- Following up on promised payments and placing accounts on hold where required.
- You will be allocated a portfolio of customers to take ownership of and collect and outstanding payments in line with the company credit terms
- Prep and provide customer statements on a monthly basis
- Deal with queries and liaise with different departments ensuring entry and billing errors are amended in a timely manner.
- Escalate overdue accounts to Credit Control Supervisor for suspension in the event of nonpayment.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years credit control experience.
- Experienced in dealing with high value ledger and a high volume of accounts
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a small but vibrant team.
- Have strong attention to detail as you will be reconciling complex accounts.
Salary £22,000 per annum
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.