Asset & Telematics Co-ordinator
We are recruiting an Asset & Telematics Co-Ordinator on behalf of our customer who are based in Huntingdon. You will be responsible for the continuous and effective management of the processes and systems for analytical monitoring of company assets.
You will provide accurate and detailed analysis to senior management across the business highlighting areas of current operational inefficiency and recommend both short and long-term improvement plans.
As an Asset & Telematic Co-Ordinator your responsibilities will include;
- Management of all telematic supply agreements including ordering, coordinating, installation and maintenance of all units.
- Ongoing analysis of the utilisation of company sites including staff, plant machinery, vehicles and equipment.
- Presenting Utilisation Reports which highlight inefficiencies in operational practice, negligence, misuse, and lack of productivity.
- Provide suggestions for operational improvement, supported by analytical data and implementing where necessary.
- Monitor and review operational costs of individual vehicles and machinery, suggesting changes to maintenance and replacement/disposal of assets at the appropriate time in the asset’s lifecycle.
- Checking of all timesheet information against tracking data, including working hours and locations, highlighting any discrepancies and anomalies for management escalation.
- The monitoring and reporting of fuel economy across all fleets including small vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and machinery.
- Monitor and manage fuel costs across the supply chain and network of company sites.
- Communicate with line managers, drivers and operators to ensure continuous improvement using the telematics system.
- Monitor lost time through breakdowns, and ensure compensation claims on warranted and hired machines are submitted.
- Manage the supply arrangements and agreements with all fuel suppliers.
- Assisting with investigations of all near misses, accidents/incidents, and complaints through the analysis of telematics and CCTV data.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A background in Logistics or Fleet management
- Extensive experience in data analysis
- Ability to identify problem areas and implement changes for improvement
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
The Employment package on offer;
- £28,000 – £35,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday
- 0800 – 1700
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Auto enrolment in pension