Shunter-C+E- 4 on 4 off
More drivers are recruiting one shunter temp to perm for our prestigious client in Desborough.
– Shunting of Demount boxes, rigid vehicles and trailers as per customer requirements.
– Unloading of some returned products
– Daily trailer and vehicle checks
– Reporting of defects as required
– Experience of Demount equipment and Terberg shunt vehicles preferable
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
– Must adopt a flexible approach to working hours and overtime.
– No more than 3 points on licence.
4 on 4 off Rotating
Initially start / Finish Times
05:30-17:30 & 17:30-05:30
Then after settling period Start / Finish Times
06.00-18.00 & 18.00- 06.00